What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that explains the real root causes of Type 2 Diabetes
- The program provides other educational resources besides just the paperback book, including DVDs, CDs, ebooks, and tracking tools
- AvoidÂ becoming a victim of illnessÂ and a victim of the medical industry, healthcare system, and pharmaceutical companies.
- The program was developed by someone who actually beat the disease! (to show other diabetics that they can, too).
- The program explains diabetes at the cellular level but in a way that most people can understand the disease.
- We believe that the drugs are working because our blood sugar is lower and we don’t feel any discomfort.
- We deny that we have diabetes, leading to no action as the disease takes hold in our bodies.
- The program provides online support and other educational resources that go beyond the book.
- The program is measurable and trackable, and therefore verifiable in less than 30 days.
- We don’t like changing our lifestyle, especially when it comes to eating and exercise.
- Helping you become a victor of wellness and a role model for your family and friends
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Death To Diabetes scores 70.42/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.deathtodiabetes.com/ebook-reverse-and-cure-diabetes.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: deathtodiabetes.com you’ll also be taken through to deathtodiabetes.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)